Saturday, February 20, 2010

Apologies for not being able to upload the tons of photos I want to. I'll find the time.

My family and I went to this japanese restaurant for lunch today, the sashimi was like 1 cm thick, damn awesome. My cold ramen with the sauce, totally addictive. Tea was aromatic.. everything else was just nice ttm. (L)

My dad received his bonus quite some time ago, we only managed to find time today to eat together outside. Rather sad don't you think? I kissed my dad on the cheek in the lift today when he asked me to, I hesitated for a moment but did in the end. Still can't believe he's so much like me, even his SOO COMPLICATED way of thinking.

Mom told me something today when I was complaining about how I REALLY regret taking econs instead of literature (I know its difficult, but for me it'll def. be better than econs since I'm failing like shit due to ZERO interest). "We should allow ourselves to moan and complain only for half an hour, if nothing can be done by then we should just learn to move on".

AHH I REALLY WANT TO FIND A CHANCE TO PERFORM. ITS SO THRILLING. I MISS SINGING WITH THE CHOIR ON STAGE :( :( :( I HATE ECONS I REALLY DO. Okay end of rant.


After lunch, I finally got a bottle of body mist from body shop (sadly there wasn't cassis, sakura blossom smells great enough). and another bottle of facial wash.

Got 2 jackets and a top from Fox, there's a sale going on. I LOVE MY NEW HOODIE (L) The hood, in particular :]

No comments: